Did you see last night’s (well night time in the UK…) pre-show BlizzCon live stream? Oh the frenzy in this house when the stream started! Having been a regular (virtual) attendee of BlizzCon, I have to admit I always start to get a little twitchy with excitement around this time of the year waiting for the news of the latest goody bag and which stages will be hosting what at the convention. For 30 minutes, the pre-show live stream grabbed our interest and excited us with the full reveal of the 2017 goody bag which this year includes:
- A sleek black BlizzCon backpack, featuring a BlizzCon-themed lining
- A Badge Icon Pack containing 6 badges—1 each for World of Warcraft®, StarCraft® II, Diablo® III, Hearthstone®, Heroes of the Storm®, and Overwatch®
- 1 Blizzard Collectible Pin from Series 4
- 1 Cute But Deadly® Blind Vinyl from Series 3 (Overwatch Edition)
- 1 Overwatch Backpack Hanger featuring Eidgenossen Mercy, a BlizzCon exclusive
Not to mention the gorgeous in game 2 player mount for World Of Warcraft that you get with every virtual ticket purchased (yes yes, I have mine already!). For the Alliance, you will receive the divine Stormwind Skychaser and for the Horde, the proud Orgrimmar Interceptor.
If you haven’t seen the pre-show stream yet, I won’t bore you anymore with my ramblings and just simply say…. See you in November! The pre-show live stream is below for your exciteable viewing…