The Tides of Vengeance will soon...
For those who don’t know or...
Hello all, I’m back with a...
The BlizzCon Pre-Launch kicked off at...
WRITE FOR XP TO LEVEL & JOIN THE TEAM!
Do you love to game? Is gaming in your blood? Do you write, have your own blog or maybe want to start? WELL WE NEED YOU!
XP To Level is looking for more writers and bloggers to join our growing team. The XP To Level writers cover a multitude of article subjects from games reviews to gaming news and from game shows and festival coverage to esport updates. The team ranges in both age and interests. We do not discriminate against sex, age, race, culture or disability (physical or mental).
Regrettably this is not a paid position and is voluntary however, the role does not come without it’s perks!
- Part of an established website and friendly team
- Addition of XP To Level on your social media profiles as work description
- Addition of XP To Level on your CV
- Writing references by the XP To Level editor for other jobs
- Potential games reviews with new games offered to your free of charge by the XP To Level editor
- Potential gaming show and festival tickets offered to you free of charge by the XP To Level editor
- To be able to say you are a ‘published writer’
- Your name, photo and bio on our team page on our website
Where in the world you come from, really isn’t important. We have a team Discord server so as long as you can make meetings via our voice chat then wherever you live is not a problem.
We would expect at least 1 blog post a week from you on a subject previously discussed with the team, as all team members to. This is just so we do not have multiple posts on the same subject. We would expect each post to have at least 500 words and for the writer to understand and use the ‘inverted pyramid’ style of writing. Each post should have at least 1 high res large photo or picture to accompany the post and this must be copyright free and have express permission by the original owner to use the photo in written form.
So think you’d like to give it a go and join the team? Then email us on the form below and we’ll be in touch! If you have any previous writing experience and have links or posts you can show us please add them in to your email too!
We look forward to you joining the team!